SUN AEROSPACE, S.L. henceforth “the company” makes available to its users the following information:
1. The use of this web space is subject to the full acceptance by the User of these General Conditions of use, or of those that are in force at every moment in which the user accesses it.
2. Access to this site is allowed only as well as its use for lawful purposes, its use being adjusted at all times to these General Conditions, the applicable law at all times, as well as morals, good customs and public order. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this site, without prior notice, to any user who contravenes the provisions of this legal notice, as well as to inform the competent authorities about the performance of activities that could be constitutive of crime.
3. The company reserves the unilateral right to modify at any time these General Conditions of use as well as any other general or particular conditions of its website. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents and the conditions required to use them.
4. The user acknowledges that access to this site is done under their free consent and is their sole responsibility.
5. The company reserves the right to inform the competent authority of any other use that may infringe its interests or rights or that may constitute a crime.
6. The company reserves the right to terminate this web service at any time without further requirement than the notice in these conditions 15 days in advance.
1. The company can not guarantee the permanent availability of the service offered by this site, nor is it responsible for any damages caused or likely to occur in the future, nor for technical defects, whatever their nature, arising from the use of the information contained on the web this site.
2. In the event that, due to a computer attack, errors occurred in the information provided, the company is not responsible for such errors as well as damages caused by the use of information derived from such errors.
3. The content of this website is merely informative, not being responsible at any time for possible errors in its presentation. If you want more detailed information, you can contact us through the email address email@example.com or by phone.
1. The industrial and intellectual property of all logos, emblems, or any element incorporated in the design of this site belongs exclusively to the company. The user acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements of this web on which the company does not have intellectual or industrial property rights are used with the corresponding permission.
2. It is forbidden the reproduction of all or part of the content of this website as well as its transmission or registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless you have prior authorization, in writing, from the company
3. It is not allowed to circumvent the copyright on the rights of the company, as well as to avoid or try to avoid the systems that exist or may have protection of the contents. The right of appointment is allowed as long as the source from which it comes is indicated.
4. Any violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this portal or the elements of the company will be subject to the appropriate legal measures to achieve their protection.
1. The company informs that this website is hosted in Spain, the country in which it offers its services, and therefore the only applicable legislation to resolve any conflict regarding the interpretation of these conditions, is Spanish legislation, as well as International Treaties that has subscribed Spain.
2. By accepting these General Conditions, the user submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Pontevedra, to resolve any controversy related to the previous section.
If you wish to clarify any aspect of the conditions of use described, you can contact the following addresses:
or in writing to:
Calle das Pontes (Porto do Molle) 6, 36340
IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
SUN AEROSPACE, S.L.